The Somerset Toiletry Company have just launched Beauty of Bath, their most opulent body care and home fragrance collection to-date. Celebrating 20 years of the company, the name is a double entendre, as the business is based just outside the city of Bath and renowned for creating bath and body products. The new collection was received well at Spring Fair, the UK’s biggest gift trade event and the Reed Diffuser was shortlisted for the Gift of the Year Awards 2019, by the Giftware Association.
‘As a celebration of our 20th Anniversary we have created a sumptuous product line in look, feel and content, with unusual origami style packaging, wonderful ingredients and fragrances that are simply sublime.”
Sakina Buoy, Chairman
Beauty of Bath comprises of a luxury Hand Cream, a Liquid Hand Wash, a Scented Soap Bar, a Foaming Bath Soak and a Fragranced Reed Diffuser. The collection is available in three refined fragrances including; Cashmere Musk Noir, Violet Jasminium Ginger and Vanilla Baies Roujes. All products are made in England except the Triple Milled Soap Bar, which is made in Belgium. Beauty of Bath is formulated using fine fragrance, natural extracts and essential oils. Extravagant packaging showcases an eclectic combination of vintage and contemporary design influences, combining dramatic prints with a modern twist.
- Hand Cream (30ml) Handbag-sized tube and rich in Shea Butter, presented in a gift box. RRP £5.95
- Liquid Hand Wash (300ml) Blended using essential oils to moisturise and cleanse skin. RRP £7.95
- Scented Soap Bar (150g) Large embossed Soap Bar, presented in an intricate gift box. RRP £5.95
- Foaming Bath Soak (500g) Add to running water to create an indulgent bubble bath. RRP £9.95
- Fragrant Reed Diffuser (100ml) Elegant glass vessel presented in a magnetic gift box. RRP £16.95